Fluorescent yellow-green powder for wet application
Fluorescent yellow-green powder for wet application, In “Powder” forms for Inspection under UVA light For crack detection by Magnetic Particle Inspection Method. Recommended Suspension Medium Oil, such as Ferrochem Product ‘Test Oil’ (2204)
- Name - Oil Based Fluorescent Powder - 134A/P-4
- Color in Daylight – Blackish Green color,
- Color under UVA Light - Brilliant Greenish Yellow,
- Product available in what form – Powder
- Product Code – 134 A / P-4,
- Packing Unit – 500 gms in a PVC Bottle,
- Salient features of 134 A / P – 4 - The fluorescence of powder, 134A, is extra bright and as result Crack Detection is highly efficient even in spite of a polluted oil.
- Liquid Recommended for preparation of Bath – Oil,
- Specification of oil to be used for preparing the ‘Bath’ –Oil with Low viscosity, low Specific Gravity, Colorless, Odorless, Non-Fluorescent, Flash Point Min. 93 Cent., Low Chlorine and Sulfur,
- Quantity of material Recommended for Bath preparation – 1 Gram Powder for 1 Liter Oil.
- Reference Standard - ASTM E-709, ASTM E-1444, ASME B & PV Code Sec. V,
- 3111 West Allegheny Avenue Pennsylvania 19132