Fluorescent yellow Paste for wet application
Fluorescent yellow Paste for wet application, In “Paste” form for Inspection under UVA light For crack detection by Magnetic Particle Inspection Method. Recommended Suspension Medium Oil, such as Ferrochem Product ‘Test Oil’ (2204)
- Name - FerroChem Luminous 135A/J-1,
- Color in Daylight – Brownish Yellow color,
- Color under UVA Light - Brilliant Yellow,
- Product available in what form – Paste Form,
- Product Code – 135 A / J-1,
- Packing Unit – 500 gms paste, in a PVC Bottle,
- Salient features of 135 A / J –1 - The powder particles are very fine is size and they are having low density. This quality leads identification of all types of cracks. On the surface of a component which is machined, where collection and retention of particles is difficult, 135A powder shows cracks on such surfaces also.
- The powder particles are very fine is size and they are having low density. This quality leads to difficulties in preparing a ‘bath’ in oil. The product is supplied in ‘paste’ form in order to help the user in preparing a ‘bath’ easily.
- Liquid Recommended for preparation of Bath – Oil,
- Specification of oil to be used for preparing the ‘Bath’ –Oil with Low viscosity, low Specific Gravity, Colorless, Odorless, Non-Fluorescent, Flash Point Min. 98 Cent., Low Chlorine and Sulfur,
- Quantity of material Recommended for Bath preparation – 1 Gram Paste for 1 Liter Oil.
- Reference Standard - ASTM E-709, ASTM E-1444, ASME B & PV Code Sec. V,
- 3111 West Allegheny Avenue Pennsylvania 19132