Non Fluorescent Red Paste for wet application
Non Fluorescent Red Paste for wet application, In “Paste” form, for Inspection under Daylight For crack detection by Magnetic Particle Inspection Method. Recommended Suspension Medium Oil, such as Ferrochem Product ‘Test Oil’ (2204).
- Name - FerroChem Red 146 A,
- Color in Daylight – Brownish Red color,
- Product available in what form – Paste Form,
- Product Code – 146 A / J-5,
- Packing Unit – 500 gms paste, in a PVC Bottle,
- Standard Packing – 6 Kg in a Box
- Salient features of 146 A / J –5- The powder particles are very fine is size and they are having low density.
This quality leads to difficulties in preparing a ‘bath’ in oil.
The product is supplied in ‘paste’ form in order to help the user in preparing a ‘bath’ easily.
- Liquid Recommended for preparation of Bath – Oil,
- Specification of oil to be used for preparing the ‘Bath’ –Oil with Low viscosity, low Specific Gravity, Colorless, Odorless, Non-Fluorescent, Flash Point Min. 93 Cent., Low Chlorine and Sulfur,
- Quantity of material Recommended for Bath preparation – 10Gms Paste for 1 Liter Oil.
- Reference Standard - ASTM E-709, ASTM E-1444, ASME B & PV Code Sec. V.
- 3111 West Allegheny Avenue Pennsylvania 19132