Water Based, Brownish, Fluorescent Yellow MPI Powder
FerroChem Luminous 131C, Fluorescent, Yellow, Powder, Water Suspendible, Use-5gms per Ltr. Powder is for Crack Detection, by Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI) Method.
- Name - FerroChem Luminous 131C/P-5,
- Color in Daylight – Bright Yellow color powder particles,
- Color under UVA Light - Brilliant Bright Yellow color under UVA Light,
- Product available in what form – Dry Powder form,
- Product Code – 131C/P-5,
- Packing Unit – 100 Grams powder in a PVC Bottle.
- Standard Packing - 10 Bottles in a Box.
- Liquid Recommended for preparation of Bath – Water.
- Specification of water to be used for preparing the ‘Bath’ –Soft water, colorless, without excess salts dissolved and having 7 pH.
- Quantity of material Recommended for Bath preparation - 5 Grams Powder for 1Ltr. Water.
Reference Standard - ASTM E-709, ASTM E-1444, ASME B & PV Code Sec. V